Sunday, April 15, 2012

With the final webtext coming up. There is still much that can be done to improve it immensely. First things first, i would either rethink or readjust the introduction. The introduction does give an idea of what i am going to be talking about, but not specifically. I could either add on to the intro, or i could edit most of it to help refine its meaning. Afterwards, i would make sure that i have all my 10 sources. Most of my sources do come from online information. However, some do contain sources from physical text. Each source should be checked over (only because i never really understood how APA worked at first) to make sure they are correctly formatted. I also need to find a way to somehow incorporate the field research i have done for this webtext. It will not only add on to my webtext, but help create more factual information. I have checked all of my images, i have thought about adding maybe 2-3 more. However, i am still considering that option (it is not a major factor compared to what i need to do to). Making sure i have 6-8 anchor text would be great. (I do know actually know how many i have). I do need to look at the anchor text information again to make sure it is all there and correctly incorporated. To connect my podcast to my webtext would be an easier task than it was previously. I have already worked on making sure the two are connected. The only minor things i can find to help connect the two is by making sure all material is related in some way. If i do find any material that isn't i will either add or remove some of the material from my webtext. Finnaly, i do feel a complete redo of the final conclusion is in order. The last paragraphs are better conclusions, than the conclusions themselves. The conclusion needs to wrap up everything i have talked about, the research that has been done, and the factual evidence well organized from the body of the webtext.

I do have enough support, i just need to make sure it is well incorporated within my webtext.

1 comment: